Welcome to the blog pages of Colorscape!
We wanted to start with a how-to on creating colouring books as it is one of the most asked-for topics in our support emails.
We have tried to make it as easy as possible but always feel free to let us know if we can make things better.
- Start by making your outlines or pixel images by taking a picture or using an image on your phone or tablet.
- Once you have edited the outline to get it just right, tap done and Colorscape will save it to your gallery
- Tap the icon of the piece of paper with “+” sign in the centre and this will add your outline to the colouring book
- Tap up to 30 Colorscapes to your book
- You are ready to share the pdf of the colouring……and that is it
At the moment, you can order hard copy books via the IOS app but that functionality isn’t in the Android app yet…….but we are working on it!